Membership in the Central Arizona Cactus and Succulent Society includes:
- Electronic delivery of our full-color monthly newsletter Central Spine: Club information, plant information, calendar of events, articles, interviews, tips, more. Surface mail delivery of B&W edition at an additional cost.
- The privilege of entering plants in the Central Arizona Cactus and Succulent Society Show.
- Admission to the annual Holiday Pot Luck Party.
- The privilege of going on field trips with the club. In the past we have gone to Tucson, San Diego, the Huntington Gardens, and the San Francisco Bay area.
- New friends with common interests.
- Invitations to Open Gardens for members only.
- Large circulating library for members only.
- News and updates about our parent organization, the Cactus and Succulent Society of America.
- Dues are $20 for an individual or $25 per household; half price if joining July to December. Our fiscal year is January through December. Renewals are due December 31.
Where does the money go? Click here to see how we spend your money.
You can pay via PayPal or credit card, or you can print and fill out the membership application and mail, together with your check or money order (US funds), to:
- PO Box 63572
- Phoenix AZ 85082-3572