Download our current membership form.
Membership in the Central Arizona Cactus and Succulent Society includes:
- Electronic delivery of our full-color monthly newsletter Central Spine: Club information, plant information, calendar of events, articles, interviews, tips, more. Surface mail delivery of black and white edition at an additional cost of $12.00.
- The privilege of entering plants in the Central Arizona Cactus and Succulent Society Show.
- Admission to the annual Holiday Pot Luck Party.
- The privilege of going on field trips with the club. In the past we have gone to Tucson, San Diego, the Huntington Gardens, and the San Francisco Bay area.
- New friends with common interests.
- Invitations to Open Gardens for members only.
- Large circulating library for members only.
- News and updates about our parent organization, the Cactus and Succulent Society of America.
- Dues are $20 individual (electronic delivery copy of newsletter, 1 vote); $25 household (electronic delivery copy of newsletter, 1 vote per member); half price if joining July to December. Our fiscal year is January through December. Renewals are due December 31.
- For those who desire surface mail delivery of a black & white edition of the newsletter, US members should add an extra $12. International members should request a price. We regret US postage is so expensive.
Where does the money go? Click here to see how we spend your money.
You can pay via PayPal or credit card, or you can print and fill out the membership application and mail, together with your check or money order (US funds), to:
- PO Box 63572
- Phoenix AZ 85082-3572